Frequently Asked Questions
Join Our Newsletter
to get the latest promotions, savings and more
- What does The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt taste like?
- The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt has a rich and creamy texture and delicious flavor. With such a wide range of flavors, there is something to please every palate.
- What is the difference between The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt and ordinary yogurt?
- The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt conforms to the definition of yogurt as specified in the federal regulations for foods with a standard of identity and, as such, the nutritional composition, including protein content, is accurate and representative of yogurt.
- What nutritional value does The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt provide?
- In addition to delicious taste, The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt is an excellent source of calcium and contains “Live and Active Cultures, including probiotics.”
- Why do other brands of Greek yogurt have a higher protein content than The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt?
- Our product is termed “Greek-Style” because it is reminiscent of the classic flavors used in Greece. The product is made by a traditional yogurt method without concentrating the protein.
- What cultures are used in The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt?
- S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidobacerium, L. Casei
- What are probiotics and prebiotics?
- The Greek Gods® Greek-Style yogurts contain “Live and Active Cultures, including probiotics.”
- Probiotics are live bacteria that may help support a healthy digestive system. Certain microorganisms, such as lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria, are used in yogurt for the probiotic benefits, as well as taste and texture.
- Prebiotics promote the growth and/or the beneficial activities by the probiotic bacteria. Prebiotics are non-digestible food ingredients present to serve this function.
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- The best by date is printed on each package to guarantee you enjoy the freshest tasting product.
- Where can I find the expiration date on my container of The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt?
- The expiration date on the 6 oz. Greek-Style Yogurt container is located on the side of the container.
- The expiration date on the 24 oz. The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt is located on the lip of the container lid.
- The expiration date on The Greek Gods® brand Kefir Low fat Cultured Milk is located on the lid.
- The expiration date on The Greek Gods® brand Lebni Kefir Cheese is located on the lip of the container lid.
- Can I freeze The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt?
- The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt can be stored frozen for no longer than three months. The texture and taste of frozen product that has been thawed will be different than product stored in the refrigerator. We recommend that the product is kept refrigerated for the best quality.
- Why is there sometimes a liquid on top of my The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt?
- The liquid present on top of the yogurt is whey, which is formed from the inherent separation of milk in the product. It is a nutritious component of milk and should be stirred back into the yogurt.
- Are your products gluten-free?
- The Greek Gods® brand products are gluten-free, kosher and non GMO.
- Is The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt vegetarian-friendly?
- The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt is acceptable to vegetarians who consume animal by-products such as milk and honey.
- Is The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt certified organic?
- Do The Greek Gods® brand products contain any artificial sweeteners?
- The Greek Gods® brand products are not sweetened with artificial sweeteners. We use honey and evaporated cane syrup.
- What are rBST and rBGH?
- All of our Greek-Style yogurts are formulated with milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH growth hormones. NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE HAS BEEN SHOWN BETWEEN MILK DERIVED FROM rBST TREATED AND NON-rBST TREATED COWS.
- Are The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt containers recyclable?
- Yes, the containers are able to be recycled in most areas. Check the local recycling requirements to determine if 5 PP (for the containers for the 6 oz. and 24 oz., as well as the lid for 24 oz. container) is accepted in your municipality. The foil lid for the 6 oz. container is accepted wherever foil may be recycled.
- What sizes and flavors of The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt are available?
- 6 oz.:
- 0% Nonfat Plain
- Reduced Fat Vanilla Cinnamon Orange
- 24 oz.:
- Traditional Plain
- 0% Nonfat Plain
- Honey Strawberry
- Vanilla Honey
- Honey Blueberry
- Honey Lemon
- Honey Orange
- What other great products do The Greek Gods® make?
- Kefir Low Fat Cultured Milk
- Honey Strawberry
- Honey Vanilla
- Lebni Kefir Cheese (Greek Sour Cream)
- What is Lebni?
- Lebni or Kefir Cheese is food rich in tradition and custom, and enjoyed for centuries throughout the Old World. Once again, The Greek Gods® brand brings Lebni, another traditional delicacy, to your table. Our Lebni is made with Grade A milk and cultures and has a thick and creamy texture. A staple of every Mediterranean and Middle Eastern meal, Lebni can be eaten the traditional way, by drizzling olive oil and dried mint over it, and scooping it with pita bread. Or, you can add spices to make it a great dip for chips and vegetables – the possibilities are endless.
- Where can I find coupons for The Greek Gods® brand products?
- How can I get your product?/ How do I get The Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt, Kefir or Lebni at my local store?
- The Greek Gods® brand is quickly expanding throughout the United States and Canada as well as Europe and UK. You can find the closest location to you by utilizing our store finder. If your store is not listed, we recommend that you call your local retailer and ask if The Greek Gods® brand of products is available or request it yourself with our easy form.
404 Not Found
Can't connect ... Please try again later.
The requested URL /recv.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at dabaza.in Port 80