Greek Gods® Strawberry Mousse
From Greek Gods | Desserts
Thank you to our 1st place winner of the Holiday Recipe Contest Christine Morgan!
500g Mascarpone Cheese
100g Powdered Sugar
300g Greek Gods® Plain Yogurt
300g Fresh Strawberries Pureed (you can also use frozen ones, just let them thaw out)
1 Package of Gelatin.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of water in a large bowl, and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together the mascarpone, sugar, Greek Gods® Yogurt and the pureed strawberries.
- Add gelatin and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Arrange on a dessert plate the way you like.
- Serve with whipped cream.