The Greek Gods® Orange Yogurt Cake
From Greek Gods | Desserts | American
Our moist Orange Cake with sugar glaze is a fan favorite.
1/2 C butter at room temperature
1 C Hain Pure Foods® Organic Sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 tsp grated orange zest
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 C buttermilk
2/3 C The Greek Gods® Honey Greek-Style Yogurt
2 1/4 C Arrowhead Mills® Organic Enriched Unbleached White Flour
1 C chopped dates
1/2 C chopped wanuts
Juice of 1 orange
1/6 C powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 375˚
- 2. For the cake. Mix together butter, sugar, eggs and orange zest until fully incorporated.
- 3. Add The Greek Gods® honey yogurt, flour and buttermilk baking soda mixture to the batter stir to mix evenly.
- 4. Toss dates and walnuts with the remaining 1/4 cup of flour then stir into the batter.
- 5. Pour into a well-greased bundt pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- 6. For the glaze. In a small bowl combine all ingredients and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- 7. When cake is done and still hot pour the glaze over the top. Let cool, then serve.