Skip to content
- 2 cups of your favorite flavor of #greekgodsyogurt
- Vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Your favorite granola
- Any other toppings or mix-ins you desire–if using plain yogurt, we recommend mixing in a 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar to sweeten it!
- Get your ingredients! Stir yogurt and vanilla together. If using a sweetener, mix it into the yogurt until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Spread yogurt onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add your toppings and pop the pan into the freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Break apart or cut into squares and enjoy!