Skip to content
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Greek Gods honey vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup mini creme eggs
- 1/2 cup Easter m&m’s
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a large, microwave safe bowl, microwave in 30 second increments until all of the chocolate is melted (roughly 2-3 minutes). Once melted, mix until smooth.
- Carefully pour melted chocolate onto the center of your baking sheet, use a rubber spatula to smooth out until it is roughly 1/4” thick.
- Pour the yogurt on top of the chocolate in a zig zag pattern. Take a toothpick and use the tip to swirl the yogurt into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle creme eggs and m&m’s on top, then transfer to the freezer to set for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and use the back of a spoon or a knife to break the bark into pieces.