Skip to content
- 1 cup Honey Vanilla Greek Gods Yogurt (you can also use Lemon Greek Gods Yogurt)
- 1.5 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract (omit if using Lemon yogurt)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine your wet ingredients (yogurt, egg, oil, lemon juice, and lemon extract) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix your dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder) in a large bowl.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, then add your mixture to the pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then slice. Enjoy!