Skip to content
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 TBSP melted butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup Honey Vanilla Yogurt
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- raspberries or strawberries, for topping
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar
- Add spoonfuls of your graham cracker mixture (about 1 ½ to 2 TBSP) to your cheesecake molds/pan, then use your fingers or a small shot glass to press down crusts in each mold
- Place pan in freezer for about 15-20 minutes or until crusts are firm
- Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese and yogurt, gradually adding in the confectioner’s sugar. Mix until no lumps remain.
- Carefully top your graham cracker crusts with spoonfuls of the mixture, filling just to the top of each mold
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4-5 hours. If in a hurry, you can also pop them in the freezer for a shorter amount of time.
- Once cheesecakes have set, carefully remove from your molds, and top with berries or chocolate shavings. Serve immediately and enjoy!